Enhanced with super-fine charcoal powder, our handmade natural soap offers excellent cleansing and leaves a beautiful feel on the skin.
- Because charcoal’s amazing characteristics keep your skin healthy.
- Adsorption – Charcoal is super-porous and can adsorb undesirable chemicals, bacteria and odours on the skin.
- Anti-oxidation – Charcoal is well known for slowing or even reversing oxidation and it works as an anti-aging agent.
- Cleansing – Fine powdered charcoal gently exfoliates dead skin cells to revitalise.
- Minerals – Charcoal is rich in minerals, providing useful nutrients to keep your skin young-looking and healthy.
- It’s also economical. The high quality ingredients, cold-processing and proper drying and curing make it much more solid and long-lasting than most mass produced soaps.
Our charcoal soap is available in our shop in two sizes:
100g – a family-size bar for day-to-day use at home from £4.75
25g – a handy size bar that fits into wash bags for when you are away from home, such as when travelling or going to the gym from £1.30
Unscented soap ingredients: olive oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Aqua, Glycerine, Shea butter, Sweet almond oil, Castor oil, bamboo charcoal powder.
Lavender soap ingredients: olive oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Aqua, Glycerine, Shea butter, Sweet almond oil, Castor oil, Lavender essential oil, bamboo charcoal powder. The essential oil used in our ‘Lavender’ soap naturally contains linalool, limonene, geraniol and coumarin.
Citrus soap ingredients: olive oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Aqua, Glycerine, Shea butter, Sweet almond oil, Castor oil, Lemongrass essential oil, May chang (Litsea) essential oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Mandarin essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Frankincense essential oil, bamboo charcoal powder. The essential oils used in our ‘Citrus’ soap naturally contain limonene, linalool, citral, eugenol, geraniol and citronellol.